Support for Refugees
As the humanitarian crisis impacting Ukraine continues, here at Virgin Media O2 we’re committed to doing what we can to help. We are supporting those seeking refuge with their search for employment, including Ukrainian residents who have travelled to the UK, as well as asylum seekers from other nations and people fleeing to the UK from other conflict zones.
We understand that the prospect of needing to settle into a new country will be daunting, so we want to do what we can. One of the things that we’re offering is a fast track application process for those travelling from the Ukraine, keen to secure employment.
We have over 1000 roles at Virgin Media O2, spread across the UK, and we’re ready and prepared to support people in identifying which role might be of interest and a good fit to their skills.
To further support, we’re also introducing free English language lessons and medical assistance, as part of our employee benefits (these are new benefits which will be opened out and available to all employees).
We’ll also be keeping up to date with the latest Government guidance and will continue to review what else we can be doing to provide the best support possible, as things change.
I’m interested - What do I need to do next?
- The first step is to share some information with us. You can use the button below to do this.
- Once we’ve received your contact details and info, one of our team will give you a call to understand more about your current circumstances, where you may locate yourself and what types of roles might be of interest.
- To make things super speedy and virtual, remote video interviews will be available, including 24 hour on-demand interview availability for some roles.
How to fill in an application
You’ll need to start by choosing ‘Create account’ (you’ll find this under the blue ‘Sign in’ button).
Our application process usually asks for lots of things, but we’ve slimmed it down to make it as easy as possible. Here’s what you’ll need –
- Your full name
- An address – We understand you may not have a UK address, so please just use your most recent address from Ukraine.
- A phone number
- An email address
- A CV – If you don’t have a CV, please don’t worry. Please upload a document (but it can be a picture or a saved file) simply explaining what types of jobs you have done before and what you are looking for, it will help us to find roles for you more quickly.
Find out why #OurPeopleAreTheReason for yourself.Apply Now
We're supporting refugees to secure employment when they arrive in the UK. Find out more