Our Approach to Covid-19 - Head Office
Our workplace team have been working really hard over the last few months to make all of our offices safe and ready for our people to return.
What we're doing to make Head Office COVID secure:
- We’re closely following Social Distancing guidelines, and have a one way system in place
- We’re limiting the number of people who can be in the office at any one time
- We’ve reduced the availability of some facilities
- We’re providing temperature checks for everyone
- We’ve arranged for regular cleaning and sanitisation - all meeting rooms are cleaned after each use
- We’re providing hand sanitiser throughout the office
- We’re encouraging people to travel alone, whether they’re arriving or leaving
What our people need to do:
- We all need to book a day pass in advance
- We need to check what facilities are available before we plan to arrive to avoid wasted visits
- We must share feedback on our experience - safety is our priority and we're always looking for ways to improve
We’ve also introduced our Office Booker app:
We’ve designed and built a brilliant app in-house to help us all stay safe on site. It makes it easy for us to manage demand by allowing us to book individual places throughout the office when they’re available. Everyone who uses it must present their booking confirmation on arrival, and may have their temperature taken before being able to access the building.
Right from the start I’ve felt supported by O2 and my manager. This has obviously been a crazy time for everybody but my managers stepped in early on and we had multiple discussions around the mental strain/health of adjusting to the new situation. When I do go into the office, the layout is easy to follow and works really well – at no stage did have I felt unsure or unsafe.
We're taking important steps in response to the Covid-19 epidemic. Find out more